Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just a little Something!


Knowledgeable fun facts about me! Most importantly I am a 3 sport runner here at the University of Hartford! I run Cross Country, Indoor, and Outdoor Track and Field. When I am not competing or practicing you would probably find me hanging out with my wonderful friends :)! I enjoy many outdoor activities such as running!, swimming, skim boarding, snow boarding, or anything that keeps me busy. I'm very adventurous, curious, and couregous and will try anything twice. I am from a small town called Ludlow which is in Massachusetts where everybody knows everybody. An unusual fact about me is that I am a Math major and I absolutely love it! My future plans are to graduate with a Masters in Math and become an actuary. I occasionally enjoy browsing through facebook, relaxing and playing cards, and taking naps! My favorite animal is a turtle because I believe that slow and steady always wins the race. And they are slimey and adorable. My idols in life are Steve PreFontaine, my dad, and Tom (for creating facebook! haha). I'm very goal oriented and always push myself to accomplish the impossible. Im hoping this class will help improve my writing skills and open up my mind to visualize everything in a new perspective allowing me the capability to accomplish all that I can!

1 comment:

Nels P. Highberg said...

Welcome, welcome! When I took those career tests, they told me I should be an actuary. Definite job security there. And sounds like you're going to be running--literally!--all year.